For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Holly Jolly Collection paper range: C110 001,002, 006
- FabScraps Double Sided Cardstock – Grey
- Red Cardstock
- Embossed and sparkly patterned paper – red and beige
- LOVE alpha die-cut letters
- Die-cut – Christmas Bauble
- White Gel Pen
- Grey crystal jewel
- Distress Ink – Candied Apple
- Sizzix Bit Shot machine: - Die-cut the Christmas bauble from the embossed and sparkly patterned paper
- Trim the red cardstock to size. 30cm x 18cm
- Cut the red dotty paper (14,5cm x 8,5cm) and the red stripey patterned paper (14,5cm x 8,5cm) to size and adhere, as per the photo.
- Cut the grey cardstock to size. (15cm x 12cm) Layer up and adhere to the base.
- Cut out the bauble square from the patterned paper. Adhere to the grey cardstock.
- Adhere the die-cut bauble, edge inked with Candied Apple, to the bauble patterned paper, in the bauble element.
- Fussy cut the red bow from the patterned paper.
- Adhere the crystal jewel to the bauble and the fussy cut bow. Add white gel highlights to the bow.
- Adhere the love alpha die-cuts to the card.
- Using the white gel pen, add borders around the card.
You're All Done! Thanks so much for stopping by, if you enjoyed this tutorial please leave a comment below ❤
See you soon beautiful xx