For This Project You Will Need:
C110 Holly Jolly Christmas Collection, white cardstock, Ranger Distress Oxide in Iced Spruce, star stencil, title, gold embossing powder, Finnabair Metallique acrylic paint in Red Wine, Finnabair ArtAlchemy Metallique Wax in Vintage Gold, leaf stamp, Ranger Archival Ink in black, Finnabair Art Stones and Mini Art Stones, Prima mold (keys), air dry clay, pearl beads, flowers, leaves, netting, sisal, die cuts (doily and ornate frame) and other embellishments.
- Using some air dry clay, push the clay into a keyhole mold.
- Remove from the mold and set aside to dry.
- Place some of the Iced Spruce Distress Oxide onto a star stencil and lightly spray with water.
- Position the stencil, with the ink side down, onto your white cardstock in the top right corner.
- Lightly press onto the stencil so that the ink is transferred onto the paper.
- Lift upwards gently.
- Repeat this process on the bottom left corner of the white cardstock.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Tear strips from the length of C110-001, -003 and -008 patterned papers.
- Position onto the centre of the cardstock with the papers on the left and right fitting underneath the one in the centre.
- Do not secure the outer edges of the paper yet so that you can still position some of the elements between the papers.
- Using the black ink, stamp some leaves onto spare white cardstock.
- Cut these out.
You're All Done! Thank you for stopping by, if you enjoyed this tutorial please leave a comment below ❤
See you soon beautiful xx