Photo from Christmas 2020 of my daughter Bridget and I ready for a night on the village, Carol singing and fund raising for Henley Performing Arts.
Fabscraps C134 papers as follows
1 x C134 005 – trimmed to 11½ inches
1 x C134 009 & 010 – fussy cut images
Scraps from C134 002 for
C132 009 & 0candy canes
Coordinating sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock. I used a deep Christmas red and a teal to pick up the hat and bauble
Red leave at 12 x 12 and cut out an 11” centre square
Green cut at 11¾” and cut out a 10” centre square
Silver Glitter paper/cardstock
White glitter embossing powder
Embossing ink pad
Black permanent ink pad
Wood letters and entwined hearts
Fabscraps stamp ST105 007
Chipboard / cardboard to mount cut out images and photo
Beads, glitter, ribbon and small polystyrene balls
Mini roses and other coordinating flowers and leaves
Gel medium or strong glue and double sided tape
Coordinating coloured Distress inks
- Mount the red cardstock frame onto a piece of 12 x 12 cardboard or chipboard
- Mount the green cardstock onto red
- Ink edges and mount the Fabscraps C134 page onto the green
- Emboss the letters and entwined hearts
- Stamp the poinsettia flowers onto glitter paper, fussy cut out, shape and layer then add beads, glitter or gem to centres
- Fussy cut or die cut 2 x candy canes, ink edges then add ribbon bows.
- Add cardboard or chipboard pieces to back of fussy cut images and adhere to page using photo as a guide
- Then add photo mounted onto green cardstock
- Glue the letters and heart to page as per photo, adding silver twine underneath the hearts and images on right.
- Mount the tis the season words onto green then red cardstock and place where desired.
- Add flowers, leaves, stars and polystyrene balls and gesso to flowers.