For this Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Paper: 1 each C106 001; 002 & C106 005
- FabScraps Carders Kit: MC106 001A
- FabScraps Stencil DC106 003 Timeless Memories
- FabScraps PP106 002 A4 Double-sided Paper
- FabScrap Ds 008 Stencil
- Cardstock: 2 Sheets White 30x30cm
- Cutting Dies: Flowers and leaves
- Embellishments: Rhinestones, Butterfly Die Cuts & Sentiments
- Spraymist Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Salt Water Taffy, Dala Craft Chalk: Winfield Prima Acrylic Paint: Metallique Light Patina & Vintage Rose
- Foam Board, Dove Craft Pigment Black Ink, Foam Squares, Double-sided Tape, Heritage Scrapbook Glue, Clear and White Gesso and an old toothbrush
- 10x15cm Black & White Photo
Ink all the edges of the layout and photo layers with your favorite distress inks.
Tear a piece from C106 005:30 x 15cm; C106 003:30x19cm; C106 003:30 x 17 & C106 001: 30 x 19cm
Layer and glue the three sheets onto each other as per picture, leaving enough space for your journaling.
Prepare the background: Cover the entire sheet with Clear Gesso
Apply White Gesso to the left half, using the DS008 Stencil.
Use the Lindy’s Salt Water Taffy and Winfield Chalk paints to create a soft background for your photo.
Matt the photo onto a piece of white Card Stock
Create layers for the Photo with the C106 003 and 002 printed papers with a piece of foam board in between in order to create space for all the embellishments.
Tuck the embellishments and sentiment pieces between the layers as per picture.
Create the clusters with images from the MC106 001A Carders Pack and the flower and leaf die-cuts.
Fussy Cut chair image from left-over C106 002 sheet and decorate with flower leaves and black Rhinestone.
Glue the Timeless Memories Chipboard onto small pieces foam squares.
Color the Title piece with the Winfield Chalk Board and Vintage Rose paints.
Do your journaling on white space next to chair cluster.
Finish the layout by cover the photo with a piece of paper and use diluted Winfield green and Vintage Rose paint to splatter fine drops onto the layout for a final finishing touch.
All done! Thanks for stopping by gorgeous. We hope you enjoyed the layout! Leave us a comment below or tag us in your own creations 🖤