Double Page layout
- Moira Gilowey -
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection paper range C114: 003, 005, 006, 008.
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection stickers ST114 002.
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection coordinated paper embellishments.
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection 8x8 patterned paper with cardstock at the back.
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection C114 Beer board album DC114 001 (only the front).
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection C114 Beer board die-cut DC114 002.
- Flowers, leaves, feathers, twine, pearls, beads, gold paisley rub-ons and metal embellishments from your stash.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair Rust Pastes in “Cool Grey”, “Taupe Rose” and “Cream”.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair ArtAlchemy “Vintage Gold” Metallique Wax.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair ArtExtravagance “White Gold” Icing Paste.
- Tsukineko “Vegas Gold” All Purpose Ink.
- Ranger gold embossing powder.
- Script stencil.
- Two pieces of black 12 x 12 cardstock.
- White gesso.
Join two pieces of black 12x12 cardstock together and cut paper from FabScraps Free Spirit Collection C114, as follows:
- 008 – 1,5 x 21,5cm of the small floral paper.
- 003 – 0,5 x 24,5cm of the green leaf paper.
- 005 – 9 x 24,5cm with the dream catcher.
- 003 – 2 x 29cm of the green leaf paper.
- 008 – 26,5cm of the pink floral strip.
- Leave a 5cm gap.
- 005 – 9 x 30,5cm from the right side of the paper, cutting out the additional leaves at the bottom.
- 006 – 10,5 x 30,5cm from the left side of the paper, cutting out the additional leaves.
- Leave a 4,5cm gap.
- 008 – 3,5 x 25,5cm of the leaf strip.
- 003 – 8 x 24,5cm of the green leaf paper.
- 008 – 2 x 24,5cm feather strip.
- Left page:
- Assemble all your paper onto the black cardstock.
- Using the gold Icing Paste and a script stencil, stencil onto your layout, over the papers, as desired and set aside to dry.
Alter the beer board dream catcher as follows:
- Paint the circle of the dream catcher as well as the feathers in a combination of the three rust pastes by dabbing the pastes with an old paintbrush, combining the colors until you are happy with the effect.
- Once the pastes are dry, lightly rub the gold wax onto the raised sections of the pastes to bring out the detail.
- Matt your photographs onto the 8x8 cardstock and then onto the 8x8 patterned paper. Raise your photographs onto the page.
- Cut some pennants for the top of the page, raising the middle on onto the coordinating chipboard from the die cuts.
- Heat emboss the title with gold embossing powder.
- Assemble the rest of the elements on your page, by adding the dream catcher together with the feathers, flowers, paper embellishments etc. as desired.
- Cut the dream catcher from C114 008 and raise it in the center of the dream catcher, adding a sticker in the center.
- Dry brush some white gesso over the flowers and other embellishments to soften the colors.
- Place some of the gold All Purpose Ink onto a craft sheet and lightly spray with water.
- Using a small paintbrush, lightly splash the gold onto your layout as desired and leave to dry.
- Your layout is now complete!
All done! Thanks for stopping by gorgeous. We hope you enjoyed this project! Leave us a comment below or tag us in your own creations 🖤