For this project you will need:
Fabscraps Free Spirit Collection 12” Paper Range: C114001-C114007 (1 X 7 sheets)
Fabscraps Free Spirit Collection 12” Paper Range: C114003 and C114005 (An extra sheet of each)
Fabscraps Free Spirit Chipboard Die Cut Set: DC114 002
Fabscraps Life is Beautiful “ Cups of Love” Stencil: DS092
KO Cardstock – Salmon (2 sheets)
KO Chipboard Die Cut – Loving These Moments
K-Craft Pink Glimmer Mist
Ranger Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry/Peeled Paint/Faded Jeans/Pumice Stone Distress Inks
Feather and Swirl Metal Dies
A Film Strip Border Punch or Cut File
A Lattice Border Punch
- Use C114 006 as your base page on the LHS and spritz with the Glimmer Mist from bottom left corner as per pic. Use the back of C114 001 as your base page for the RHS and spritz with the Glimmer Mist from the top right corner as per pic.
- Stencil the diamond lattice as per pic using the picked raspberry and once dry lightly stencil over with the pumice stone until the picked raspberry is gently softened in colour. The lattice on the LHS page is 1cm from the left edge of the page. The lattice on the RHS page is 4cm from the bottom of the page and 2 1/2cm from the right edge of the page.
3. Layer page as follows:
- Punch a Lattice Border from the KO Salmon Cardstock and vertically adhere 12cm away from the left page edge. Cut a 3 1/2cm wide piece of C114 005 and adhere overlapping the lattice border.
- Cut the red stripes from C114 002 and adhere flush up against LHS of 2nd
- Cut a piece of C114003 to 30.5cm X 16.5cm/KO Salmon Cardstock to 12cm X 12.5cm/C114007 to 15cm X 15cm
- Cut out the green frame on the far right top corner of the back of a sheet of C114003. Mat a photo on KO Salmon Cardstock to use in the square of the green frame and cut the top of the green frame to layer on far left of page by the “Free Spirit” Title.
- Colour your chipboard as desired. We used the pumice stone and the faded denim very lightly over the picked raspberry and peeled paint. Adhere as per pic.
- For the cluster on the right side cut out the frame on the top of the back of C114003 and adhere flush up against the right edge of the page and 6cm from the top of the page. Cut a piece of KO Salmon Cardstock to 10.5cm X 10cm/ “The Best” Title and the beige frame from C114002/C114005 to 7.5cm X 3cm and a die cut feather from C114004
- Continue to layer page as follows:
- Fussy cut the floral arrangement on the bottom right of C114005 and adhere to bottom right of 2nd
- Now ensuring that you have sufficient paper cut a 15cm square from the bottom left of C114005 with the feathers floating down and a 30.5cm X 11.5cm piece of green stripe from C114005.
- Punch a filmstrip border from KO Salmon Cardstock and C114004 as well as cut out the wave of leaves as per pic. Adhere all as per pic above.
- Complete your page by matting photos as per pic of finished layout. Be sure to fussy cut flowers from C114007 and die cut feathers and a swirl for embellishment clusters from C114004.