C114 Free Spirit
Single Page Layout- Follow Your Heart
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection paper range C114: 001, two of 003, 004.
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection 8x8 patterned paper with cardstock at the back.
- FabScraps Free Spirit Collection C114 Beer board die-cut DC114 002.
- Flowers, leaves and pearls from your stash.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair ArtAlchemy “Wild Fuchsia” Acrylic Paint.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair ArtAlchemy “Lemon Peel” Impasto Paint.
- Nuvo “Indian Gold” Embellishment Mousse.
- Ranger gold embossing powder.
- Doily stencil DS 097
- Leaf and bird house die-cut.
- Cut the edges off of 001 so that it fits onto 003 with a 1cm around the border.
- Distress the edges of 001 and tear a portion on the top left and right edges.
- Secure 001 to 003, adding strips of the striped paper with yellow butterflies beneath the torn sections so that the butterflies are visible.
- Matt your photograph onto the 8x8 cardstock and position it onto your page so that you know where to stencil the doily.
- Stencil the doily onto your page so that you can see it on either side of your photograph and leave to dry.
- Fussy cut the large wreath from 004 as well as the circle with the bird from 003.
- Position the wreath around your photograph so that one half is below and the other half is across your photograph. Secure these to your page.
- Heat emboss the leaves and bird houses with gold embossing powder and secure to your page.
- Paint the title in the pink paint and add to your layout.
- Using a small paintbrush, place some of the yellow and pink paint separately onto a craft sheet, lightly spray with water and then splash the colours onto your as desired, drying between each colour. Leave to dry.
- Your layout is now complete!