C115 Egg-Stravaganza Collection
Somebunny Loves You Mini Album
Denise van Deventer
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Egg-Stravaganza Collection papers: C115 001, 003, 004, 006, 007,008
- FabScraps Egg-Stravaganza Carders Pack
- FabScraps Egg-Stravaganza Chipboard: DC115 001, DC115 002
- FabScraps Egg-Stravaganza Stickers: ST115 001
- FabScraps Egg-Stravaganza Stencil: DS109
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Iced Spruce, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
- White Gel Pen
- Grey Fine-liner
- NuvoCrystal Drops:Moroccan Red, Silver Lining
- White Gesso
- BG StampFloral Dot background or similar, Border Stamp
- Ribbons for the rings
- Cover the entire album, from front to back with the Carders Pack papers, after tracing the shapes with a pencil and then cutting them out. Adhere these pieces with glue.
- Ink all the edges with Hickory Smoke and faux stitch around the edges with either the grey fine-liner or the white gel pen.
- For the bow on the album cover, use off-cuts from the Carders Pack and stencil the bow with Hickory Smoke twice. Fussy cut the 2 bows and then use the one for the base and the other for raising and adding dimension. Add highlights with a white gel pen.
- For the album cover sentiment, colour the chipboard with Hickory Smoke. Add Black Soot around the edges and raise and adhere, as per the photo’s. Use the white gel pen to add highlights.
- Fussy cut the various bits and pieces from the patterned papers and carders pack, as per the photo’s.
- Stencil with gesso, the Happy Easter sentiment and the bow, as per the photo’s. Use the grey fine-liner to outline the stencilling and add details.
- Stencil the Easter sentiment with Hickory Smoke and add highlights with a white gel pen, as per the photo’s.
- Adhere the various fussy cut pieces, die-cuts and bits to each album page. Layer and raise some of the elements.
- Add the stickers to the pages, as per the photo’s.
- Stamp around the various bits and pieces, on each page, using Iced Spruce. See the photo’s for details. Keep turning the stamp, so that in some places there are dots and some places florals.
- Use the border stamp to stamp the border on page 9, using Iced Spruce. Once dry, add Moroccan Red Nuvo drops.
- Add Nuvo drops to add details on the various bits and pieces, as per the photo’s.
- Add ribbons to the rings.
- All Done!
|My Smilebox Creation|