For this project you will need:
- Fabscraps Love Story Cardmaking Kit: MC116 01
- Fabscraps MP3011 4mm Rhinestone Pack
- Fabscraps Flower Pearl & Rhinestone Set - Ivory
- Kaisercraft 12” Gold Glitter Cardstock – 1 Sheet
- Ranger Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Oxide
- Feather and Swirl Metal Dies
- ¼” & 1” & 2” Heart Metal Dies or Punches
- 1” & 2’ Flower Metal Dies or Punches
- 1” & 1.5” & 2 & 2.5”” Scalloped Circle Dies or Punches
- A Leafy/Swirly Wide Border Punch
- A Scalloped Floral Narrow Border Punch
- Heartfelt creations Regal Borders Die Set
- A Mesh Die
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- For each Flower, using the Red Heart Paper, cut 2 X 2” flowers and 2 x 1” flowers.
- On the front side of the flower, emboss a line down the spine of each petal. Turn flower backside up and mist with water. Face flower up again, pinch each petal together along the spine to shape.
- Let dry and then layer as per card pics and add a pearl or rhinestone as per pics.
- From the Red Heart Paper, 2 X 1” Hearts, 1 X 1” Scalloped Circle and 3 X ½” Hearts.
- With the Red Heart Paper, cut a 6” Square Mat and vertically border punch the RHS of the Mat.
- From the Kaisercraft Gold Glitter paper, 4 x ½” hearts.
- From the Beige Cardstock paper, 1 X ½” Heart.
- From the back of the Alphabet A4 sheet, 2 X 1” Scalloped Circle and 1 X 2” Scalloped Circle.
- From the White Heart & arrow Paper, 1 X 1.5” Scalloped Circle and a narrow floral scalloped border.
- From the “Our Love Story” Greeting, punch the “Love” out with a 1” Scalloped Circle Punch. Keep the offcut to use on the XOXO Card.
- With the Red Heart Paper, a leafy swirl.
- With the Ivory Paper, 2 X Leafy Swirls and a Mesh rectangle approx. 2” high
- With the White Heart & Arrow Paper, A curled Feather.
- With the Gold Paper with Red Roses, a 3 ¾” square Envelope with your Punchboard and a 2.5” Scalloped Circle.
Card no: 1(Large) “Love”
Adhere the base of the card on LHS(the gold strip is ¼” wide) then collage as per pic on RHS:
Card no: 2(Large) “Hugs & Kisses”
Adhere the base of the card on LHS and then collage as per RHS
Card no: 3(Large) “XOXO”
Adhere the base of the card on LHS (note leftover tab from “Our Love Story” greeting) and then collage as per RHS
Card no: 4(Landscape) “You are Pretty Sweet”
Collage as per pic (the gold strip is ¼” wide