Single Page Layout
- Moira Gilowey -
For this project you will need
- FabScraps C118 Antique Elegance Collection paper range 001, 002, 008.
- FabScraps Antique Elegance Collection Die-cut DC118-002.
- DS 115 Script Stencil.
- Flowers, die-cut leaves, metal embellishments, pearls, micro beads.
- Nuvo “Surf” Embellishment Mousse.
- Gold embossing powder.
- Little Birdie Soft Gel Medium Matt.
- Tear a strip off the one side of 002 and adhere along the left side of 001.
- Using the script stencil and Nuvo Mousse, stencil onto the top, bottom left and bottom right of your layout, making sure that it will still be visible one you adhere your photo. Leave to dry.
- Matt your photograph with some of 002.
- Cut out what you would like to use on your page from the cut out sheet 008.
- Start assembling all elements on your page, raising your photograph and then layering all cutouts and flowers until you are happy.
- Add metal embellishments and pearls onto your layout as desired.
- Using a small paintbrush, paint the Gel Medium onto your flowers or as desired and add micro beads while the product is still wet.
- Heat your die cut leaves and chipboard title with gold embossing powder.
- Add the title onto the corner of your photograph and tuck the leaves under flowers as desired.
- Your layout is now complete!
Thanks for stopping by gorgeous. We hope you enjoyed this project! Leave us a comment below or tag us in your own creations 🖤