Single Page Layout
- Denise van Deventer -
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Spilt Milk Collection: C119 002, 003, 008
- FabScraps Stencil: DS118 - Dogtooth
- FabScraps Chipboard: DC119 003
- FabScraps Cardstock – Navy, Cream, White and Green
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Clover, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Candied Apple
- Small yellow beads, silver micro beads
- Leaf Stamp
- Leaf die, Various sized flower dies
- Die Cuts:
- Cut various sized flowers from navy, white and cream FabScraps cardstock. Layer and stick these together and add yellow beads and silver micro beads to the centres.
- Cut a number of leaves from the green FabScraps cardstock and ink the edges with Peeled Paint distress ink.
- Cut down 002 patterned paper to 29,5cmx29,5cm and adhere to the 003 patterned paper. Then tear a fairly wide strip, from almost corner to corner of the 008 patterned paper and adhere to the base, as per the photo.
- Stencil with Faded Jeans distress ink and the FabScraps stencil over the background, as per the photo.
- Stamp with Clover distress ink and the leaf stamp over the background, as per the photo.
- Adhere the photo’s onto a mat base of 003 patterned paper. Raise and adhere these as per the photo.
- Colour the chipboard pieces with Hickory Smoke distress ink and use Black Soot to darken the edges. Colour the heart with Candied Apple distress ink and also edge with Black Soot. Adhere to the page, as per the photo.
- Adhere the flowers and leaves, as per the photo.
- All Done!
Thanks for stopping by gorgeous. We hope you enjoyed this project! Leave us a comment below or tag us in your own creations 🖤