Single Page Layout
- Moira Gilowey -
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps C119 Spilt Milk Collection paper range 004, 005, 006, 007, 008.
- FabScraps Spilt Milk Collection Die-cut DC119-002 and DC119-003.
- DS 118 Dogtooth Stencil.
- Flowers, pearls, micro beads.
- Little Birdie Mixed Media Paste.
- Little Birdie Soft Gel Medium Matt.
- Prima Marketing “Yellow Mustard” Color Bloom spray.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair “Emerald Green” Metallique paint.
- Glossy accents.
- Clear and White gesso.
- Scallop punch.
- Cut 6cm off the left and 1,5cm off the bottom of 004.
- Using the paper which was cut off, punch a scallop edge to fit onto the bottom of 004.
- Adhere 004 onto 005 with the scalloped edge onto the bottom edge of 004.
- Cover the page with clear gesso.
- Using the Little Birdie Mixed Media paste and the Dogtooth stencil, stencil onto your page as desired and set aside to dry.
- Once the paste is dry, lightly spray your stenciled area with water and then add some of the Yellow Mustard spray onto your page, allowing the spray to move between the stenciling.
- Use the same spray to colour your chipboard title.
- Allow your page and title to dry.
- Paint the paw prints and dog bones with the Emerald Green paint and leave to dry.
- Once the spray and paint is dry on the chipboard title, coat it with Glossy Accents and leave to dry completely.
- Matt your photograph onto 006 and adhere to your page.
- Cut the “Forever Loyal” phrase card from 007 and secure to the left of your photograph.
- Cut two dogs out of 008 and raise them onto your layout.
- Add flowers, chipboard and pearls to your layout.
- Using a dry paintbrush, add white gesso to your flowers in order to soften the colours.
- Using a small paintbrush, paint the Gel Medium onto your flowers or as desired and add micro beads while the product is still wet.
- Your layout is now complete!
Thanks for stopping by gorgeous. We hope you enjoyed this project! Leave us a comment below or tag us in your own creations 🖤