- Denise van Deventer -
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Wild and Free Collection paper pack: PP 120
- FabScraps Chipboard: DC120 002
- FabScraps Protea Album: DC120 001
- Various word stamps: BoBunny & Penelope Dee
- Leaf stamp: Penelope Dee
- Laser Cut chipboard pieces: BoBunny
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink: Vintage Photo, Seedless Preserve, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Forest Moss
- Versafine Crimson Red Ink
- White Contour Liner: Pentart
- Ranger Dimensional Pearls: Wild Plum & Butterscotch
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Olive Branch
- Various feathers
- White Gel Pen
- For the album cover. Use a soft brush and the various distress oxide inks to colour the various elements of the cover.
- Measure and cut a round circle from the patterned papers to adhere to the circle part of the album cover, as a backing. Splash with watered Vintage Photo distress ink and adhere once dry.
- Colour the Memory last cut chipboard piece with Vintage Photo distress oxide ink and adhere to the cover.
- Add the various dimensional pearls, crystal drops and white contour liner to the flowers and leaves, as per the photos.
- To the backside of the album cover, add the fussy cut zebra, as per the photos.
- For the inside pages, cut various squares from the patterned papers and adhere – 19cm x 19cm. Use the off-cuts as matting for the photographs. (as per the photo’s). Ink all edges with Vintage Photo distress oxide ink.
- Fussy cut various flower clusters and bits and pieces from the patterned papers, to use as decoration.
- Adhere the various fussy cut pieces, die-cuts and feathers to each album page. Layer and raise some of the elements.
- Colour the chipboard words with vintage photo oxide ink and adhere.
- Add sentiment and leaf stamping with Versafine Crimson Red ink, as per the photo’s. Add white gel pen highlights to the leaf stamping.
- Create a small booklet, one fold, for the last page of the album, for multiple photo’s. Size dependant on the photo’s used. Ink all edges with Vintage Photo distress oxide ink.
- All Done!