Single Page Layout
- Moira Gilowey -
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps C120 Wild and Free Collection paper range 001, 002, 004, 005, 006, 007.
- FabScraps C120 Wild and Free Collection Die-cut DC120-002.
- Leaves, hessian, natural twine, vintage gold eyelets.
- Tsukineko “Vegas Gold” All Purpose Ink.
- Prima Marketing Finnabair “Brown” and “Red Rust” Rust Effect Pastes.
- Cut a piece of the leaf paper from 001 (approximately 14cm) and adhere this to the bottom of 002.
- Cut the strip out of 005, punching holes in the circles for the eyelets. Adhere eyelets into these holes. This strip will be used on either side of the photograph collage.
- Cut the leafy strip out of 007. A piece of this strip will be used on the left of your photograph collage.
- Fussy cut the elements which you will be using out of 006 – the pot with flowers, the lantern, the compass and the papers with the clip.
- The photograph is first matted onto the green paper of 005 and then raised onto a larger piece which is cut out of 004. The fussy cut papers with the bulldog clip are placed at an angle between the two papers.
- Paint the die-cut chipboard title “On Safari” with a combination of the brown and red rust rust pastes as desired.
- Assemble all elements on your page together with the fussy cut elements and strips.
- Add natural twine around the top of the fussy cut pot together with a bow.
- Add a piece of hessian together with some cut out flowers and leaves on the top left of your layout.
- Dilute some of the gold ink onto a craft sheet and then, using a small paintbrush, splash some of the ink onto your layout as desired.
- Your layout is now complete!