For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Family Blessings Collection Paper range: C121 001 x2 (back & front), 003, 004 x2 (back & front), 007
- FabScraps Family Blessings Collection Sticker Sheet: ST121 001
- FabScraps Family Blessings Collection: C121 Card Stock - PINK
- FabScraps - Pearls & Rhinestones: Cream Pearls
- Fabscraps Clear Craft Glue - with Double Applicator
- Versafine Clair - Ink: Pinecone
- Sharpie Permanent Marker: Grey & Black
- Gelly Roll Pen: 08 White
- 2B Lead Pencil
- Mounting Foam or Board
- Double Sided Tape
- Anita Clear 3D Gloss
- Washi Tape - Lace Border: Hearts
- Ranger Embossing Ink & Powder: White
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Chipboard Words (x3): Live, Laugh, Love
- Inkjet Printer
- A4 Card Stock - White
- Rhinestones - Clear (Bling)
- 2 x Photos - cut 6.5cm x 9cm
C121 001: CIRCLE OF LOVE (FRONT)
- Measure 15cm from the right-hand side of the page. Cut page down the centre of the clock.
- Follow outer edge of clock & cut out. Keep the left-over paper for later.
- Ink the edge of the clock with Brown ink (Versafine Clair - Pinecone)
- Foam/Board mount the clock (2 halves)
- Score inner circle line of the clock to create depth.
- Outline the word "HOME" with White Gelly Pen
- Accentuate highlighted border areas on clock with light strokes of White Gelly Pen.
- Glaze the clock hands (Anita Clear 3D Gloss) and set aside to dry on an even surface.
Left over paper:
- Fussy cut the big roses, ink edges with Brown ink.
- Add detailing with black Sharpie marker, grey pencil and white Gelly pen.
- Foam/Board mount the roses (bottom half only) & adhere to bottom left of clock.
- Cut 5 triangles (approx. 2.5cm) with rose detail & 5 triangles (approx. 1cm) with green wood grain detail.
- Ink the edges of all triangles with grey Sharpie marker.
- Foam/Card mount smaller green triangles
- Adhere large triangles (start 12cm from top right edge)
- Stick washi-tape along top edge of bunting - colour with grey Sharpie marker
- Adhere small triangle in-between large triangles.
- Cut single heart from wash tape & adhere to center of small triangles
C121-003 FAMILY TIES (FRONT) & 004 IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY (FRONT)
- These form the base pages of your layout.
- C121 003 (Left side) + C121 004 (Right Side)
- Ink the outer edge of both pages with Brown ink (Versafine Clair - Pinecone)
- C121 003 (Top Left) - add detail to the roses with pencil (dark) and white Gelly pen (light)
- Use Anita Clear 3D Gloss to embellish the Hearts hanging below the roses.
- Set aside to dry on an even surface.
- Detail edges of each heart with white Gelly Roll, once dry.
- Adhere flat back pearls (vary the sizes) & bling between hearts to create a stringed effect.
- Attach clock (2 halves) to create the center of the double page layout 1.5cm from the bottom of each page.
C121 001: CIRCLE OF LOVE (PG 2 - BACK)
- Cut out 2 Frames (ornate frames) and cut out all the bits in-between the frame (as shown)
- Ink Edges of the frame with Sharpie Pen - Dark Grey
- Highlight & accentuate details on the frame with White Gelly Roll.
- Stick White Mini flat back Pearls on the flower elements of the frame - as indicated
- Photos: 6.5 x 9cm - Foam/Card mount your photos
- Attach photos to frame with double sided tape.
C121 004: (PG2 - BACK)
- Cut word strip "LIVE LAUGH LOVE"
- Measure 20.5cm & cut arrow shape to both ends between the words.
- Ink the edges with Sharpie Marker - grey
- Foam/Card mount word strip - add d/sided tape to back.
- Attach to left page: 10cm from left edge and 0.5cm from top edge
- Laser cut wood - embossed with Ranger white embossing powder.
- Printed wording "Every Moment", "Every Day", "Beyond Words" - size 1.5x1cm
- Print (Grey) on white card stock, edge with Sharpie marker (grey).
- Matt with FabScraps card stock - Dark Pink
- Butterfly charm - stick above the "I" in LIVE
- Attach in layout as shown.
C121 007: FAMILY TIME
- Fussy cut butterflies x3, ink edges with brown ink.
- Score, fold and detail butterflies (black Sharpie & white Gelly Roll)
- Foam mount body edge of butterflies, leaving the wings free to position.
- Adhere butterflies to layout as indicated.
ST121 001: Use butterfly on sticker sheet
- Stick on clock, left side (X) detail with black Sharpie & white Gelly Roll.
Assemble remaining elements as shown, using the clock as your center piece and guideline.
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did! Stay Crafty!