Fresh Start Single Page Layout
- Denise van Deventer -
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps New Beginnings: C123 006, 009, 010, 011
- FabScraps New Beginnings Carders Pack: MC123 001
- FabScraps Mini Script Stencil: DS117
- FabScraps Pearl & Rhinestone Set Brown: MP2 006
- Maroon Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxides: Gathered Twigs
- Nuvo Mousse: Burnished Bronze
- Green and maroon small fabric leaves
- Small maroon flowers and medium sized beige flowers
- Small twig heart
- White Gesso
- Gold acrylic paint
- Believe metal word
- Cut down C123 006 to 29,5cm x 29,5cm and heavily distress the edges. Ink with Gathered Twigs distress oxide ink.
- Distress the edges of the maroon cardstock and adhere C123 006 to the maroon cardstock.
- Using the stencil and Nuvo mousse, stencil script stenciling on the background, as per the photo. Allow to dry.
- Fussy cut the little flower strips from C123 011 and adhere in between the mousse stenciling, as per the photo.
- Fussy cut the 3 doileys from C123 010. Cut the small one in half and raise and adhere on the right edge of the page, as per the photo. Raise and adhere the large one’s, over the middle stenciling, as per the photo.
- Mix some gold acrylic paint with water and splatter over the stenciling. Allow to dry. Mix some gesso with water and splatter over the stenciling.
- Raise and adhere the photo over the 2 doileys.
- Raise and adhere the various metal pieces, as per the photo. Add and adhere the believe metal word to the little plate and add the small brown pearls at the ends.
- Layer the flowers and leaves around the photo.
- Fussy cut the butterflies and wording and adhere these with the cameo and twig heart to the page, as per the photo. Ink all edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink.
- Using a paintbrush, add gesso highlights to the flowers and leaves and add borders around the page.
- Lastly add a few more gesso splashes. Remember to cover your photo.
- All done!