Single Page Layout: "You Are Loved"
Created by: Denise van Deventer
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Reawakening Collection paper range: C124 001, C124 006, C124 011
- FabScraps Chipboard: DC117 002
- FabScraps Stencil: DS041 Zooty Dots
- Chipboard Leaves
- Distress Oxide Ink: Black Soot
- 2 x medium teal flowers
- Dark Teal Cardstock
- White Gesso
- Acrylic paints: Ocean & Evergreen, Lime Green
- Black Fine-liner
- White Gel Pen
- Crystal drops:Apple Green
- Dimensional Pearls: Butterscotch
- Distress the edges of the teal cardstock.
- Cut down 001 patterned paper to 29,5 x 29,5cm and distress the edges and adhere to the teal cardstock
- Using the FabScraps stencil and gesso, stencil over the middle of the page, as per the photo’s.
- Once the gesso is dry, spray lightly over the stencilling with water, add drops of lime green acrylic paint and allow it to run over the stencilling. Splatter the lime green acrylic paint randomly, as well as watered down gesso.
- Colour the leaves with the Evergreen paint and lime green paint. Once dry, outline with a black fine-liner.
- Fussy cut the flowers and various leaves from the 006 patterned paper. Also fussy cut the circle from 011 and ink the edges with Black Soot distress oxide.
- Colour the chipboard title with Ocean acrylic paint and once dry, outline with a white gel pen.
- Raise the photo and adhere to the page. Adhere the title, next to the round photo.
- Layer and adhere the chipboard pieces, leaves and flowers and bits around the photo, as shown on the layout photo.
- Add the Nuvo drops and Dimensional Pearls to the centre of the fussy cut flowers.
- All Done!