Single Page Layout: "Love"
Created by: Marie Smith
For This Project You Will Need:
- One sheet each of FabScraps C124 Reawakening collection – C124-001, C124-004 and C124-008
- Fabscraps Poppy field silicone stamp set
- Fabscraps pearls MP1-106 purple 4mm
- Fabscraps liquid glue
- Fabscraps Love sentiment charm
Other products used:
- The Purple Magnolia PM-004 chipboard daisy strip, coloured with dark pink and purple inks and cut into separate daisies
- A4 vellum paper
- Anti-static embossing pad
- Versamark embossing ink
- Silver embossing powder
- Heat tool for heat embossing
- Purple and dark pink ink pads
- Cut out a 14cm circle from C124-001. Adhere to the layout page.
- Fussy cut the flowers from C124-004, all around the top edge of the flower strip.
- Adhere the fussy-cut flower strip to the bottom edge of C124-008. When applying glue, leave about 1cm from the top without glue, to enable you to tuck vellum flowers under the strip.
- To make the vellum flowers:
- Dust vellum lightly with ant-static pad. Stamp flowers on vellum using Versamark embossing ink.
- Sprinkle stamped flowers with silver embossing powder. Tap off excess embossing powder and heat-set the stamped images. Cut out around the edges of the flowers. Adhere a few flat-back pearls in the centers of flowers.
- Arrange photo, cut into circle, and vellum flowers. Alternate the vellum flowers in layers behind the printed paper circle and the photo.
- Embellish further with chipboard daises, green die-cut leaves and Love charm.