This layout can be adapted for any main photo, changing the sentiment and if necessary, adding more squares to bottom strip for a longer word or adding extra photos instead of a word.
1 sheet of mauve card stock
1 Sheet of navy blue cardstock
FabScraps chipboard letters
Purple embroidery floss and fine needle
Glitter (mauve & teal)
Small polystyrene balls & mauve pearls
Tiny pine cones
Leaf stamp and Oasis green VersaMagic chalk Ink
FabScraps DC78 013 chipboard leaves
Glue and double sided tape
Suitable inks for inking edges
- Fussy cut round circle element on C 126 008 and remove the dark centre. Stick photo behind the cut out centre.
- Cut out desired elements from the fussy cut pages in the collection
- Cut 2 pieces 2 1/8th inch x 6 ½ inch from basket weave paper C126 009 ( back) rounding corners, inking edges and mount onto teal paper C126 007 leaving 1/8th inch border rounding corners and inking edges
- Cut a square 6,1/2 inch x 6,1/2 inch from C126 007 marbled paper and round corners, ink edges and hand stitch round edge using embroidery thread, mount with navy cardstock leaving 1/8th inch border, rounding corners. Stamp corners with small leaf stamp.
- Arrange the 3 pieces from points 3 & 4 at top of mauve cardstock l/8 inch from top and sides
- Cut a strip 11 1/8th inch x 2 inch from the back of C126 004 and round the upper corners and ink edges
- Cut strip 11 1/8th x 2 ¾ inch rounding bottom corners and inking edges.
- Add strip to bottom edge of mauve cardstock leaving 1/8 th inch at bottom and sides.
- Cut the strip between the basket weaves on C126 009 (back) and trim to11 1/8th, ink edges and stick over the joint of papers in 6 & 7
- Fussy cut the “ my love for you….” Circle on C126 011
- Cut 3 squares 2 inch x 2 inch of C126 007, ink edges and round corners then hand stitch using embroidery thread before mounting onto navy cardstock and rounding edges. Stamp using a small leaf stamp then glue the letters on.
- Gesso, colour and add dimensional glaze to chipboard leaves and letters.
- Add chipboard to back of main photo wreath to lift a little and adhere to middle of marbled square. Add Circle sentiment lifting with chipboard and then tuck under the large dimensional glazed leaves and then add the twine with bow in centre.
- Adhere the 3 small squares to bottom strip then add fussy cut elements to either side.
- Add small pine cones, polystyrene balls and pearls on wreath and bottom corners, then brush with gesso and add glitter.