TRESPASSERS WILL BE COMPOSTED
Mixed Media Layout Canvas
-Denise van Deventer-
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps Take a Moment Papers: C127 003, 009, 012
- FabScraps Take a Moment Sticker: ST127 002
- FabScraps Chipboard Frames
- Canvas 25cm x 25cm
- Distress Paint – Hickory Smoke
- Lindys Gang Magicals – Silent Night Silver
- White Gesso
- Prima White Crackle Paste
- Liquid Pearls - Chocolate
- Glue the 2 FabScraps chipboard frames together and adhere them to the canvas.
- Cover all areas of the canvas and chipboard frame with white gesso.
- Randomly add crackle paste around the canvas, specifically in the corners, where a thick layer must be added. Allow this to dry thoroughly and cracks to form.
- Mix the Hickory Distress paint with some of the Lindys magicals powder. Spray the canvas liberally with water and then apply the paint and powder mix with a paint brush. Keep adding water to allow the paints and colour to run into the cracks and crevices. Allow this to thoroughly dry.
- Fussy cut the various bits and pieces from the patterned papers and sticker sheet.
- Adhere and layer the various bits and pieces, as per the photo’s.
- Add pearlescent dots to the bird eyes and flower centers.
- All done!