C129 Grateful Heart Collection
Single Page Layout
Created by Rochelle Rossouw
For This Project You Will Need:
- C129-005 Background page, C129-007 Matting and torn edge, C129-011 Sentiments and washi strip, C129-012 Sentiments, C129-009 fussy cuts
- Nuvo Crackle Mousse Russian White
- Palette Knife
- C129 Falling Leaves Stencil
- Distress tool for edges
- Scissors and glue
- C129 Metal Pieces
- C128 Bling
- C129 Pearls
- Olba Glue for dimension and to stick 3D elements
- Foam Tape for dimension
- Two of the same photo, one printed in color slightly larger (10cm x 13.5cm) and one printed in sepia (9cm x 12cm)
- Tear edge from C129-007 approx 4.5cm from right and stick onto right of C129-005.
- Tear washi strip from C129-011 approx 2cm and stick on top of torn edge from C129-007.
- Using palette knife, apply Crackle Mousse through the falling leaves stencil in 3 places on the single page C129-005 – I did it approx. 7cm from top right, 2cm from middle left and flush on bottom right over the torn pieces.
- Distress the edges of both photos and cut a mat from C129-007 (11cm x 14.5cm) and distress that edge also.
- Place foam tape underneath sepia smaller photo approx. 0.5cm from the edges, so that you can still tuck elements in underneath.
- Stick sepia photo onto color photo centred, and then stick both onto mat, using glue but leave approx. 0.5cm unglued on all sides to tuck elements in.
- Stick one floral cut out approx. 3cm from left middle of C129-005. The falling leaves stencilled piece will be the background.
- Stick the cluster of photos and mat midway over the floral cut out.
- Now build your clusters by tucking floral cut outs and sentiments into the various layers of the photo cluster, using olba glue to keep the dimensions of the layers keeping to the 3 areas of stencilled leaves.
- Using Olba Glue, stick down your metal embellishments and bling and pearls.
- Optional – use the CS001 alphabet stamps with embossing ink and powder to add subtle detail to your layout. I did the number “16” for my daughter’s 16th