This collage could easily be turned into a scrapbook page by replacing some of the collage blocks with photos.
1 x Wooden Canvas – I bought mine from “Unique Wooden Creations” and is slightly smaller than 12” x 12” so I cut the background page to fit inside.
Piece of cardboard to fit inside the box under the collage to raise slightly.
White / cream acrylic or chalk paint
FabScraps C130 papers as follows
1 x C130 001 – reverse side for the background
2 x pearled cream card stock
Other papers in the collection for the mats
Sentiment cards from C130 011
Fussy cut images from C130 009 & 010
Metal letters rubbed with copper metallic wax
FabScraps small flat backed copper-coloured pearls
Double sided tape & glue
Cardboard or chipboard off cuts to raise mats and images
Ranger distress oxide – iced spruce
- Paint the outside and inner edges of the box
- Cut the background paper C130 001 (reverse side) to the inner size of box and ink edges.
- From the cream pearled card stock cut the following mats:
- 4 x 2 ½ “ x 2 ½ “
- 4 x 5 ½ “ x 2 ½ “
- 1 x 5 ½ “ x 5 ½”
- From a variety of the collections patterned papers cut:
- 4 x 2 ¼ “ x 2 ¼ “
- 4 x 5 ¼ “ x 2 ¼ “
- 1 x 5 ¼ “ x 5 ¼ “
- Die cut the center sentiment if desired.
- Arrange and adhere the cream mats on the background evenly in a pleasing manner as above
- Ink and/or distress edges of patterned papers and glue to cream mats as above
- At this stage decide if you would like to add photos or continue decorating each block with fussy cut images and sentiments as per photo.
- Add the metal letters in a semi-circle at the top of the middle block