We often need to remind ourselves to just breathe deeply in the current situation.
This paper collection is perfect for all kinds of papercraft projects to affirm being calm, to encourage others, and to journal about our experiences. I made this little affirmation tag booklet to keep on my desk – within easy reach when I feel things are getting a bit tough.
For This Project You Will Need:
- FabScraps C137 Just breathe papers, including sheet for fussy-cuts and sentiments sheet
- FabScraps small satin ribbons in various colours
- FabScraps ribbon pack
- FabScraps black flat-backed pearls
- FabScraps white craft glue
- FabScraps small copper album ring
Other products used:
- Large tag die set
- Rose gold metallic cardstock die-cut leaves
- Lace – black, cream, taupe
- Light brown thin twine
- Paper flowers
- Small tassel
- From your selected Just breathe paper sheets, cut out 5 large tags and some in a slightly smaller size for double layers. If the die you use does not cut holes at the top of the tags, use a paper punch to make a hole at the top of each tag.
- Fussy cut all the fussy-cut elements and cut out some of the words on the sentiment sheet.
- Layer two sizes of die-cut tags, as preferred.
- Embellish the tags with fussy-cut elements, your selected words, lace, flat-backed pearls and die-cut leaves.
- Tie the tags together with the album ring and tie some ribbons and a small tassel around the metal ring.