My inspiration behind this page was the romantic feeling I got looking at the rosy pages and their colors. Together with the browns and greens I wanted to create something with an old romantic feel. Now all that’s missing from the page is the old sepia photos (hopefully sooner than later).
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps C138 Juicy Summers Paper
- C138 001, 002, 003, 006, 008, 009,010, 011, 012
- FabScraps C138 title chippies
- Twine & enamel dots
- Decorative border punch, circle fringe die with die-cut machine
- Measure 2cm all around both Lemon fresh papers 006 and cut out middle piece with craft knife – keep inside for later use.
The frames is going to be part of your background
- Cut both Sunshine papers 002 to 30 x 29,5 cm (brown side up) and stick them onto your Lemon Fresh frames, so it creates a border all around.
- Cut the leftover insides of Lemon fresh smaller to 23 x23cm (both) and stick them in the inner edges of left and right pages, 5cm from top.
- Cut one of sentiment pages 012 (brown side) to 25x 19 cm and punch bottom edge with border punch. Stick this down over both left and right pages 10.5cm from left and 8.5cm from top.
- Cut a 1.5cm by 25cm from page 003 (stripe side) & 13 x21cm piece and punch bottom edge with border punch. Stick this piece flush to the brown dots piece, 6cm from the top. Stick the 1,5cm strip slightly above your punched border on the left page.
- Cut a 17 x 16cm piece out of paper 008 & matt it on the yellow side of paper 010. Stick this down on right page, 11cm from right and 9.5cm from top.
- Fussy cut the rose corner of paper 001 and cut some photo matts of the leftover piece, one of 10 x15cm and one of 9 x13cm. Matt these onto the red side of paper 011
- Also cut 2 matts out of paper 011 (red side) 7,5 x 7,5cm as well as the circle fringe with Die-Cut machine.
- Stick the 7,5 x 7,5cm matts down on left page, one 10,5cm from left and 8cm from top and the 2nd one directly under the first. Stick the 10 x15 photo matt next to the 2 small ones. The 9 x13cm matt goes on the right page 0,5 cm from the left and 11cm from the top.
- Now fussy cut some roses and sentiments of your choice and layer them in the top corners of your page. Lift some with foam tape.
- fussy cut the circular sentiment “Being deeply loved…”lift it with foam tape and place Die-cut circle fringe around the wording of sentiment, place and stick it to the far right of right page.
- Stick down the chippie title of your choice on the right of your 9x 13cm photo matt.
- Finish off with some twine, quotes and fussy cuts of your choice. Refer to picture for placing.