Double Layout- I love my life
Created by Laurika Wheeler-Nel
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps C139 Daydreaming papers
- C139 004, 005, 006, 007, 009, 010,011, 012
- FabScraps DS139-01 Whimsical 8x8 stencil
- FabScraps MP2 005 Rhinestones & Pearl grey set
- Tim Holtz distress ink in Evergreen Bough
- Cardstock in dusty pink, Brick x 2 and teal
Cutting list: (all measurements is width x height)
- Paper 004 Dream come true – 6 x 29,5cm (heart side) and two of 7,5 x 9,5cm (script side)
- Paper 005 Good day – 20,5 x 29,5cm
- Paper 006 Happiness – 22,5 x 29,5cm and 30.5 x 6cm (diamond side)
- Paper 007 Dream Catcher – Fussy cut Circle in the corner and 9,5 x 29,5cm, 7 x 29,5cm, 7,5 x 9,5cm (two), 9 x13cm (two)
- Papers 009, 010,011 – 30,5 x 3,5cm (dots side) ,012 – fussy cuts and sentiments of your choice
- Both Brick cardstocks will be your base background. Stick 9,5cm grey strip on the left, leaving a 0,5cm border from the cardstock.
- Stick the two 7,5 x9,5cm script matts down on the grey piece, top and bottom with sentiment of your choice in the middle.
- Stick paper 005 Good Day piece 0,5cm from the grey piece flush to the right side.
- 2nd Brick cardstock for background, stick 7cm (007)grey piece on the right side leaving a 0,5cm border from cardstock
- Paste the 6cm heart piece on top of the grey piece
- paste paper 006 piece flush to the left leaving a 0,5cm border between this and the grey piece
- For the next step, line both pages next to each other – stick the dot strip (011) 8cm from right and 11,5cm from the bottom, overlapping the left page (you can cut them apart later)
- Do the same with diamond piece (006), 8cm from right and directly above dot strip also overlapping left page.
- Now stencil the bottom part of both pages, under dot strip, with swirly stencil and evergreen bough distress ink
- lift the fussy cut circle with foam tape, put sentiment of your choice behind it and stick down in top right corner, you can add flowers and clocks as you please.
- Double matt two grey 7,5x9,5 matts on dusty pink and stick next to each other 1cm from left of right page and 1cm from bottom. Do the same with 9x13 grey matt and stick on top of dot strip next to fussy cut circle.
- Double matt the other 9x13cm grey matt on teal cardstock and stick down on left page, 1cm from right and 1cm from top
- Finish off with fussy cuts and sentiments of your choice and rhinestones and pearls here and there – refer to picture for placing.